PUBLISHING RELATED SERVICES
A wide range of page design, pagination and typesetting services are provided by DTP LABS in all languages, including Asian, European, Middle Eastern, African, and Indic. We collaborate with several publishers worldwide and have established a solid reputation for dependability and quality. We handle projects of all shapes, sizes, formats and operating systems. We provide dedicated staff alongwith a single point of contact account manager. Majority of our staff members are certified specialists, having over 19 years of expertise and technological know-how. We follow strict quality assurance processes.
Among the many services we offer in desktop publishing are:
- Multilingual and/or single language typesetting/pagination/layout
- Co-edition (translated) layouts
- Services for metadata and OCR scanning and archiving of old books and journals
- Format conversion (includes cross-platform conversion from PageMaker to QuarkXPress, InDesign, etc.)
TYPESETTING/PAGE LAYOUT SERVICES
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Visio
- Books: Mathematical, Scientific, Technical, Fiction, Non-fiction, and Educational
- Journals: Technical, Mathematical, Scientific and Educational
- Magazines: all types
- User Guides and Manuals
- Technical & Shop Manuals
- Multimedia and slide presentations
- Localizing and formatting various localized materials like brochures, business cards, newsletters, technical manuals, user guides and manuals, flyers and much more
- Crafting innovative templates and documents for various online and print publication tasks.
- Precise text and layouts creation for books, newsletters and magazines, journals, comics (including manga), dictionaries, directories, and so on
- Business eBooks, brochures and menus creation in accordance to EPUB3 standard for a well-formatted and aesthetically pleasing layout on hand-held devices
- We also have expertise in large document typesetting
OCR AND SCANNING
DTP LABS can convert your hard-copy manuscripts into digital, editable text. Using state-of-the-art hardware and software, your hard-copy manuscripts or scans are converted into a format of your choice (like searchable PDFs, Word, e-books), ready for rapid, organized and simple storage and retrieval.
Alternatively, if you just want to re-print/archive without any modifications, we can scan at high resolution and provide the output in a print-ready format. We even take care of ‘crooked’ pages, to ensure that the new manuscript is absolutely straight and not skewed. We also clean-up the pages by getting rid of any dust particles. We can also create searchable PDFs with background-hidden text, so that the text appears in searches.
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology provides a quick way to enter data. However, depending upon the quality of paper, font size, font type etc, it may not be very accurate. As a result, we additionally proofread the document to remove any potential OCR problems.Compared to simple keystroke data input, conversion utilizing the aforementioned method is more accurate and efficient. Additionally, we are skilled in XML/SGML coding, and we can tag the OCR result to meet your specifications.
In a nutshell, we provide a full range of digital conversion services, including imaging, to leading publishers, academic institutions, financial institutions, government agencies, and major corporations. To address all of your e-publishing and e-content demands, we transform paper, microfilm, and early-generation electronic content into digital data.
DTP LABS production team is has extensive experience with image manipulation, and have colour-corrected over 1 million images.
Our service offerings include:
- Raw Conversion
- JPEG Color Correction
- Culling Services (editing unwanted images)
- Renumbering/Renaming the images
- Artistic Edits
All reprographic requests will be assessed by our team, and then we will provide a fixed price based on the amount of effort required. Once confirmed, we will process the files and deliver the processed files. We want you to focus on the shoot and hand off the post-production headaches to us. We love doing it!