Your business is about perfection. And we’re here to deliver it...perfectly.
‘DTP Labs’, with production centers in Eastern Europe and Asia, provides multilingual desktop publishing (DTP) Services in all World languages. We work with Western languages (like French, Dutch, German, Portuguese), languages that use non-western scripts (like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai), and languages that use bi-directional scripts (like Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, Farsi).
Our core DTP services include the following:
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP) services and graphics localization
- Format conversion (PDF to Word/PDF to InDesign/Quark to InDesign)
- Book layout/typesetting/formatting (including co-edition layout)
- OCR/Scanning/Data Entry/Keying-in/Proofreading (all languages)
- Image Manipulation/Photo Editing/Vectorization
- Localization of e-learning content
We work with a number of translation agencies worldwide, including most of the top 20 (https://www.nimdzi.com/2018-nimdzi-100-2/). References can be provided on request.
We provide services in almost all software, including InDesign, Framemaker, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Pagemaker, AutoCAD, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Office, Quicksilver/Interleaf, Articulate Storyline 2 & 3, Articulate 360, Presenter, Adobe Captivate, MadCap Flare, Macromedia Flash etc. In addition, we also have expertise in PDF to Word conversions.
Reasons are many to make us your preferred choice:
- We have both legacy versions, as well as the most current versions of almost all software
- We offer a complete suite of languages we work with, including exotic languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, and right-to-left languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, Farsi
- We cover the full European timezone, and provide for a time overlap for US-based clients (weekends included). This results in unmatched speed-to-market in compliance with your time zone
- Non-disclosure (NDA) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are signed and confidentiality is assured in all projects
- All our resources are in-house, and we do not sub-contract work to third-party vendors
- We assign a single point-of-contact account manager to all our clients
Our staff members are certified professionals with more than 15 years experience & technical know-how. We are known for successfully accomplishing even the most-demanding projects for our prestigious clients, well in time and within budget, while meeting international quality standards.
- Multilingual desktop publishing and graphics localization: Our multilingual Desktop Publishing team can localize documents in any language, be they Central European, Eastern European, Cyrillic, CCJK, or right-to-left languages such as Arabic/Hebrew/Farsi. Working with great attention to detail, we understand the impact of translation on graphical layout of documents and use the very latest layout and graphics applications in the market. Output is generated in multiple formats, as per your specifications.
- Format Conversion: Text extraction from scanned/editable PDFs, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Illustrator etc for translation purposes, creating 100% CAT-tool compliant outputs. We can also OCR/scan from printed copies. This service is provided for all languages.
- Book layout/Typesetting/Formatting (including co-edition layout): Typesetting is the process of setting text onto a page, arranging the book’s interior to create the best reading experience. This includes determining the size of the margins, styling the chapter starts, and picking the right font typeface and size for the content. At its core, typesetting is all about visual communication. We can design the pages from scratch, or flow the text into your existing template.
- Image manipulation/Photo Editing/Vectorization: Image manipulation/ photo editing / retouching involves transforming or altering a photograph using various methods and techniques to achieve desired results. Image tracing, raster-to-vector conversion or vectorization is the conversion of raster graphics into vector graphics. We provide these services for digital photographs, traditional photo-chemical photographs, or illustrations.
- Localization of E-learning content: We offer a comprehensive range of services for e-learning localization that includes integration of voice and subtitles, and localization of assets like images, flash animations, quizzes etc.