Audio & Video Transcription
DTP Labs is a leading provider of audio and video transcription services. We provide high-quality transcription services to language translation companies, business organizations, schools, media, universities, law firms, and art institutes amongst others. Language customization professionals have also benefited from our accurate audio/video transcription services.
Why choose DTP Labs for audio and video transcription?
We have successfully executed several audio transcription projects for our clients. We have garnered vast experience and gained recognition in the field of transcription by creating timely delivery of accurate, reliable and readable transcripts. We are happy to share that we have the capability to convert and/or work with almost limitless variety of formats. We have a well-qualified and dedicated staff to carry out the transcribing task, and do not use software to convert your audio into text. We have a rigorous system of quality checks in place for each project to ensure uncompromising assurance of quality. Our skilled transcribers carry within their portfolio transcription services related to business, video, audio and conference calls.
We assure our clients that our deliverables are executed in a precise manner, and with optimum use of the latest in transcribing technology. While converting audio scripts into verbatim scripts we ensure that word to word transcribing is executed without diluting the message. Our transcribed material meets highest standards of sound, quality and output. Our standard and rush services are competitively priced depending upon the focus groups.
Our differentiators include:
- Superior Quality Transcriptions:Our accuracy levels are greater than 98% and we constantly strive to achieve the quality benchmark set by our client. Our transcription team consists of experienced audio transcriptionists who are trained to convert your files with the highest levels of quality and accuracy. Added to this, we also employ certified proofreaders who check the transcribed files for errors.
- Multiple formats:We are capable of converting audio/video files from any kind of format, into the preferred format of your choice either doc, text or PDF. We also deliver the completed transcripts as per your instructions, via email or secure FTP transfers.
- Quick Turn Around Time:Our quick turnaround time helps you keep to your busy schedule. We can even provide next day delivery (depending on the audio quality). However, the turnaround time is subject to change depending on the size, scope, and complexity of your project.
- Data Security Assurance: We understand your need for data security and confidentiality. Our stringent data security policies include signing of Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements.
- Flexible Pricing with Free Trial Option: We offer flexible pricing options to suit your specific needs and budget. Clients can choose to pay for every audio minute or hour. For large transcription projects, we also offer our clients a free trial option.
The Transcription Process
We have developed a unique three-step transcription process to ensure that you receive a superior quality transcript.
- Conversion:Our expert audio transcriptionists listen to the audio provided and prepare the initial transcripts
- ProofreadingThe transcripts are proofread by certified proofreaders who listen to the entire audio file and correct any typos, unclear words, errors, or omissions
- Final Transcript: The final transcript is again proofread by the Quality Control team and is sent to you in the desired format
We offer our customer’s choices of unabridged versions or cleaned/screened versions of the material transcribed. An unabridged version of the audio would be a verbatim translation of the material at hand. This would be inclusive of the fillers. A screened or cleaned version of the audio translated would exclude fillers, making it reader worthy.
We convert into text, points of discussions at
- TV shows
- Radio broadcasts and conversations
- Public discourses
- Speeches and meetings
- Telephonic conferences
- Skype meetings
- ....and many more
Types of transcription
The type of transcription completely depends upon the requirements of the client and the client’s need is dictated by how the transcription is going to be used. Broadly speaking, there are three types of transcription for audio and video files, and can be customized according to your requirement. We provide:
- Verbatim Transcriptions: These transcriptions include every phrase, idiom, or false start made by the speaker. They are mainly used for specific legal purposes and by insurance companies.
- Screened or Edited Transcriptions: These transcriptions are cleaned of unnecessary content and edited to present a readable transcription. They are mainly required for calls, meetings, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Ready-to-Publish or Intelligent Transcriptions: When requested by clients, we prepare ready-to-publish transcriptions of speeches, conferences, lectures, seminars, etc. Such transcriptions are edited by our experts to make the intent more clear and presentable.
Customer satisfaction, time bound projects, confidentiality, non-disclosure of privileged information and cost effective strategies are ancillary to our service offerings, making us the informed choice for you/your organization.
Our vast experience in the field of transcription has made us specialists in converting speech to text to create accurate, readable, and reliable transcripts.